Our outplacement procedure includes:
- A personal interview – assessment of the immediate situation and opportunities
- Career track, strengths/weaknesses, testing and potential job opportunities
- CV review, solicited and unsolicited applications and action plan
- Job objectives, help to become a proactive candidate who uses networks and candidate databases
- Feedback, follow-up and possible adjustments
We do not always handle new appointments, sometimes we also have to handle redundancies.
At BL Consult, we are ready to assist employees who have been redundant to move on in a constructive and ethical manner, whether it is a matter of a key employee or a major downsizing with many employees involved.
Our outplacement concept ensures that the affected employees quickly become aware of the opportunities offered by their new situation rather than focusing on the negative emotions that often accompany a dismissal.